Τετάρτη 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

i'm a stranger here my self

Tell me is love still a popular suggestion, or merely an obsolete art?

Forgive me for asking this simple question

I'm unfamiliar with his heart, I am a stranger here myself.

Love me or leave me, that seems to be the question, I don't know the tactics to use

But if he should offer a personal suggestion,

How could I possibly refuse when I'm a stranger here myself


Please tell me, tell a stranger by curiosity goaded

Is there really any danger that love is now outmoded?

I'm interested especially in knowing why you waste it

True romance is so fleshly with what have you replaced it?

What is your latest foible, is Gim Rummy more exquisite?

Is skiing more enjoyable? For heaven's sake what is it?


I can't believe that love has lost its glamour, that passion is really passe

If gender is just a term in grammar

How can I ever find my way since I'm a stranger here myself

How can he ignore my available condition

Why these Victorian views?

You see here before you a woman with a mission

I must discover the key to his ignition

And then if he should make a diplomatic proposition

How could I possibly refuse? How could I possibly refuse?

When I'm a stranger here myself?




Πόσο μ'αρέσει αυτή η γυναίκα.

1 σχόλιο:

ολα θα πανε καλα... είπε...

ενδιαφέροντα λόγια...Το έχω ακούσει πάλι αυτό το τραγούδι.